Foundation Stage (FS2) EYFS
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
April 2021 start – July 2021 initially (potential to extend)
£120 - £145 depending on experience
Unique School Solutions are seeking an EYFS Teacher to join a vibrant, community lead Infant School on a full-time basis from April 2021.
The appointed Foundation Stage Teacher will be:
- Passionate about Early Years
- Enthusiastic about outdoor learning and creative play
- Experienced teaching the EYFS curriculum in the UK
- Be an enthusiastic team player who is keen to contribute to the wider school community
- Able to work on their own initiative and engage in extracurricular activities when required
By working with Unique School Solutions you will benefit from:
- The support of a specialist team of experienced Consultants
- A truly unique experience
- Opportunities for a permanent role at the end of the 12 week contract
- Ongoing CPD and development opportunities
Please note, all applicants are subject to a strict and stringent vetting process including the completion of an enhanced DBS certificate.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.