EYFS Specialist Teaching Assistant
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£70 - £75 per day depending on qualification / experience
Full-time starting ASAP
Unique School Solutions is a long-term specialist agency supporting primary schools in the South Yorkshire area. We are looking to appoint the very best of education professionals to come join our team and work with us at supportive schools and represent their ethos.
We are currently recruiting for a wonderful EYFS Teaching Assistant to work full-time with a primary school in the North Sheffield area. The successful Teaching Assistant will support the class Teacher and pupils to promote a positive learning experience.
About the role
- Supporting the students in their learning and supporting in the delivery of the EYFS curriculum
- To work in partnership with the team to ensure the very best standard of education is delivered to the children.
- To liaise with external agencies and parent / carers when required
- To be a part of the wider school community when required
By working with Unique School Solutions you will benefit from:
- Competitive daily rates of pay from day 1
- The support of a friendly, experienced team of consultants
- Access to our Team Unique Staff Room where you can gain advice, support and friendships with other USS team members
- The opportunity for permanent employment
Please note Unique School Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our school client. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Level 2 or above (or equivalent) in Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools
Please contact Devon Fieldhouse from Unique School Solutions for more information.