Unique School Solutions are currently recruiting for an experienced EYFS Teaching Assistant for a fantastic primary school in the S75 area of Barnsley.
This is a full-time position to start in September 2022. The hours of work are Monday – Friday 8.30-3.30, term time only. This position is initially for 12 weeks with the opportunity for a direct contract with the school to be offered following successful completion of this period.
The school has strong links with the is a happy place to work. The senior leadership team is collaborative and supportive. The children are enthusiastic, love learning and school life.
The role of the EYFS Teaching Assistant will involve supporting the qualified class teachers with the preparation of resources, delivery of lessons and supporting children in small groups or a 1:1 basis.
The ideal candidate:
- Passionate about teaching and learning
- Holds a minimum of a Level 3 (or equivalent) in supporting teaching and learning
- Will work hard as part of a friendly and supportive team.
- Has a good understanding of the EYFS curriculum
- Has a positive approach to managing children’s behaviour
- Has GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
- Has good computing skills
- Has experience of working in an EYFS setting
By working with Unique School Solutions, you will benefit from:
- The support of an experienced team of specialist consultants
- Ongoing CPD and opportunities to complete fully funded training
- The opportunity to gain permanent employment after 12 weeks
- Access to the ‘Unique Staff Room’ to share ideas and resources
This role is subject to our stringent vetting procedures which includes (in brief) a face-to-face registration, Enhanced DBS and positive professional references.
Unique School Solutions are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.