Unique School Solutions are supporting a Primary School in Rotherham to appoint an EYFS Specialist Teaching Assistant to work on a full-time basis from March 2021.
The Teaching Assistant appointed must have:
- Hold a Level 2 or above or equivalent in Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools or in Childcare
- Have recent experience working with children of EYFS age
- Have a sound and up to date knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- Have a genuine care and desire to support children in an EYFS environment
The Teaching Assistant appointed will:
- Support the teaching and learning of young children
- Care for young children, nurturing and supporting their personal and social development
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be able to use initiative and work well independently
By teaming up with Unique School Solutions you will benefit from:
- The support of an experienced team of Consultants who specialise in long-term assignments within Schools across South Yorkshire
- The opportunity to gain permanent employment
- Ongoing CPD and personal development
- To become a part of Team Unique and have access to our School Staff support group
Please note, all applicants are subject to a strict and stringent vetting process including the completion of an enhanced DBS certificate.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.