English Teacher September 2022 (Sheffield)
Unique School Solutions are currently recruiting for a skilled and enthusiastic English Teacher to work in a warm and welcoming South Sheffield Secondary School.
This position is a full-time maternity cover to start in September 2022 until approximately July 2023.
As a qualified English Teacher you will:
- Set challenging teaching and learning objectives which are relevant to all students in your classes
- Select and prepare a range of resources that take in to account all students’ learning needs, languages, and cultural backgrounds
- Have knowledge of a range of approaches to assessment, including questioning, oral assessment and self-assessment and the importance of formative assessment.
- Have high expectations of learners to ensure they achieve their full educational potential
- Make effective use of a range of assessment monitoring and recording strategies to assess the learning needs of your students
The ideal candidate
· Be QTS Qualified
· Have recent experience of teaching English to KS3 & KS4
· Has great communication skills
· Works well within a team
· Is dedicated to the commitment of a full-time maternity cover which will include planning, marking and parents evenings.
By working with Unique School Solutions, you will benefit from:
· The support of an experienced team of specialist consultants
· Ongoing CPD and opportunities to complete fully funded training
· The opportunity to gain permanent employment after 10 weeks
All candidates must adhere to our stringent vetting procedure which includes a face-to-face registration, professional references, and an Enhanced DBS.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relations to this vacancy