Are about the qualify as a Primary Teacher and looking to secure your first paid role for September 2022?
Unique School Solutions works with many mainstream Primary schools in Rotherham who would welcome the opportunity to join them on long-term temporary and temporary to permanent contracts from September 2022.
Unique School Solutions are currently recruiting Early Career Teachers (ECT’s) for schools across Rotherham from EYFS to Key Stage 2.
Last Academic year 100% of the ECT’s we placed in Rotherham schools were offered permanent or fixed term contracts directly with the schools they were introduced to via Unique School Solutions.
As these are long-term and temporary to permanent roles in Rotherham there may also be the opportunity to start your induction year.
If you haven’t been able to secure your first Teaching position for September and are looking for some support, please do get in contact with our friendly team.
Unique School Solutions are a specialist long-term and permanent recruiter for schools in South Yorkshire. We are looking to appoint the very best of education professionals to come join our team and work with us at supportive schools and represent their ethos.
The ideal candidate
- Have QTS
- Have high aspirations of students
- Plans and delivers work which is engaging and differentiated to student need
- Is looking for a career in teaching
- Will be involved in all aspects of school life, including parents evening and staff meetings
- Is available for assignments to start in September 2022
By working with Unique School Solutions, you will benefit from:
- The support of an experienced team of specialist consultants
- Ongoing CPD and opportunities to complete fully funded training
- The opportunity to gain permanent employment after 12 weeks
All candidates must adhere to our stringent vetting procedure which includes a face-to-face registration, professional references, and an Enhanced DBS.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relations to this vacancy