Unique School Solutions are a long-term specialist Education Agency who support Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools across South Yorkshire with long-term and permanent cover.
We are supporting a Primary School in central North-Sheffield to appoint a Teaching Assistant to support EAL Pupils within the School on a full-time basis from May 2021. The appointed candidate will provide specialist support to pupils where English is not their first language.
The successful Teaching Assistant will:
-Have previous experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Have previous experience supporting learners where English is not their first Language (EAL)
- Hold a Level 2 or above (or equivalent) certificate in Supporting Teaching & Learning
-Be able manage behaviour by using positive reinforcement
- Be able to supervise and assist with work that has been set by the Class Teacher
By working with Unique School Solutions, you will benefit from:
- The support of an experienced team of specialist Consultants
- Ongoing CPD and opportunities to complete fully funded training
- The opportunity to gain permanent employment after 12 weeks
All candidates must adhere to our stringent vetting procedure which includes a zoom registration, professional references and an Enhanced DBS.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.