- Be Team Teach trained
- Have experience supporting students with SEMH (Social Emotional and Mental Health)
- Be able to confidently work supporting across all year groups (KS2, KS3 and KS4)
- Experience of Trauma Informed Practice
- Be able to nurture and support students to a high level
- Have the opportunity to gain permanent employment at the end of the placement
- Be supported by a team of experienced, specialist Consultants
- Have access to fully funded CPD and personal development
All candidates must adhere to our stringent vetting procedure which includes a zoom registration, professional references and an Enhanced DBS.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.