Unique School Solutions are supporting a Primary School Academy in North-Sheffield to appoint a Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher to work on a full-time basis from April 2021. For the right person, the position could lead to permanent employment after 12 weeks.
To be considered for the role of Class Teacher you must:
- Hold QTS or be a NQT
- Have experience teaching in a UK school setting
- Be inspiring, energetic and able to engage young learners
- Have a genuine interest in making a real difference to the lives of young children
By teaming up with Unique School Solutions you will benefit from:
- The support of an experienced team of Consultants who specialise in Primary Education Recruitment
- To join a Unique Team and have access to our Team Staffroom
- Gaining access to our fully funded CPD and ongoing development
For more information about joining Team Unique please apply today.
All candidates must adhere to our stringent vetting procedure which includes a zoom registration, professional references and an Enhanced DBS.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.