Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Unique School Solutions are a long-term specialist Education Agency who support Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools across South Yorkshire with long-term and permanent cover.
We are supporting a Barnsley school to appoint a Class Teacher to join their long-standing, successful team. They have outstanding facilities within school including outdoor space and links with local sporting grounds.
The successful Teacher will be:
- Creative with an energetic approach to teaching and learning.
- Up to date with welfare and safeguarding practice within education.
- Part of a whole school team, actively involved in decision-making on the preparation and development of policies and programmes of study, teaching materials, resources, methods of teaching.
- Meeting with parents and appropriate agencies, to contribute positively to the education of the children concerned.
- Able to get involved in extra-curricular activities.
- Qualified with PGCE with QTS and/or BA Hons.
- Experienced with working within UK schools and understand the current curriculum.
By working with Unique School Solutions, you will benefit from:
- The support of an experienced team of specialist Consultants
- Ongoing CPD and opportunities to complete fully funded training
- The opportunity to gain permanent employment after 12 weeks
All candidates must adhere to our stringent vetting procedure which includes a zoom registration, professional references, and an Enhanced DBS.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy