Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant – Level 3
Unique School Solutions support schools and MATs to find long-term temporary and permanent members of staff for a variety of Teaching Assistant roles predominately in Key Stage Key Stage 1 & 2. We are currently supporting schools who are pre-planning for additional support in schools to 'bridge the gap' on lost learning earlier this year.
An ‘Outstanding’ Primary school in Sheffield are seeking a specialist behaviour support teaching assistant to work on a long-term basis from February 2021 working on a one-to-one support basis.
We specialise in supporting on a bespoke basis and we are passionate about matching the right staff to each school every time.
If you are looking for a new challenge or are coming to the end of a fixed term contract and would like to have a chat to us about your options and what we have available, then please call us for a confidential chat.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Have a Level 3 in Supporting in Teaching and Learning (or equivalent)
- Previous and recent Teaching Assistant experience within either Key Stage 2 or Key Stage 1
- Have a positive track record of working in schools
- Want to work as part of the school community including responsibilities such as extracurricular activities
- Have a genuine love of education and want to make a positive impact.
Unique School Solutions will offer;
· Excellent rates of pay
· Access to exclusive jobs
· Professional and personalized experience with dedicated consultants
· A truly ‘unique’ experience
Contract length: 5 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £345.00 per week