Specialist Teaching Assistant
Start date: 1st September 2022
Sheffield Mainstream Primary School
£75 - £80 per day
Unique School Solutions are supporting a Primary School based in South-Sheffield to appoint a Specialist Teaching Assistant to join them in September. The role is full-time and could lead to a permanent job for the successful applicant. The role is supporting a small group of pupils on the SEND register.
The successful Teaching Assistant will:
- Have a knowledge and understanding of SEND, specialist training / qualifications would be advantageous
- Be confidently communicating with parent(s), carer(s) and external agencies
- Work closely with colleagues in the school to ensure learning is accessible
- Be passionate about supporting learners on the SEND
The appointed Teaching Assistant will support students on a 1:1 basis and in small groups, you will be responsible for reporting back to the SEND Co-ordinator and Teaching Team on learning progress and student wellbeing.
By working with Unique School Solutions, you will benefit from:
· The support of an experienced Team of Specialist consultants
· Access to training
· Access to the #TeamUnique staffroom to connect with other education professionals
· Receive weekly pay through PAYE
· Be fully supported during your assignment(s) by your dedicated Consultant and wider team
Unique School Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our partner school. Unique School Solutions are an equal opportunities employer.
Unique School Solutions are committed to keeping children safe in education. You will need to meet our strict vetting criteria to be considered for the vacancy including completing a full DBS check, safeguarding training and references.