Are you an experienced, resilient, and resourceful Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in a friendly and supportive school? Are you adaptable and like a varied school day? If so, please read on:
Unique School Solutions are supporting a wonderful Rotherham primary school to recruit for a 1:1 Teaching Assistant with particular strengths and experience supporting pupils with Autism. The role is to support pupils on a one to one basis predominately with Autism across Key Stages 1 & 2.
This is a full time, long-term position to start from approximately w/c 9th November. The position is initially temporary for 12 weeks with a strong possibility for extension for the right candidate.
We are looking for someone who can start full time work from around the 9th November 2020.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a relevant qualification in supporting teaching and learning
- Have experience within the last 12 months of supporting pupils with SEND, in particular Autism.
- Have the resilience to develop positive relationships with students and engage them in lessons and the wider school community.
- Have the flexibility to work with different children in different classrooms
- Has the commitment and drive for a long-term position
- Want to work as part of the school community
- Have a genuine love of education and want to make a positive impact.
Unique School Solutions will offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive jobs
- Professional and personalised experience with dedicated consultants
- A truly ‘unique’ experience
For more information about joining Team Unique please apply today.
All candidates must adhere to our stringent vetting procedure which includes a face to face registration, professional references and an Enhanced DBS.
Unique School Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Unique School Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.